Reported Post by Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
Sully has reported a post.

Reason:
This should be in the classifieds, but he just joined. I'm deleting the post and sending him a PM.
Post: Table Saw DeWalt 10"/ Right side Incra Router Table extension - $1450 (Fort Mill, SC)
Forum: Found for Sale/Hot Deals
Assigned Moderators: b4man

Posted by: joecip
Original Content:
Call Joe Cell# 917-693-2448

For Sale DeWalt 10” DW746 Table Saw
Add ons:
Left side cast iron sliding table.
Rear Table extension.
Wheel lift set for moving saw easy.
Right side Incra Router Table extension.
Incra Master Lift w/ Porter Cable Router
Incra Dual Fence Router System.

Produces super accurate joinery from basic to unbelievable, with
Adjustable split fence.

Comes with all items in pictures, Incra Miter gauge, DeWalt Miter angle gauge.
Also comes with Powermatic Tenoning Jig.
80 tooth carbide saw blade.
The Router mounted on Incra Lift:
Porter Cable Router Model 75361
Electronic Variable Speed
10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, 21,000
This saw is wired for 220V with 20” cord. 1.75 HP
Can be changed back to 120V if needed.

I used this saw for only 3 small jobs, now moved down from NY
to work with Nascar Teams.
Don’t have any time to use this saw, I loved the way it’s all set up for home owner.
Has been setting in storage for 3 years, need to sell with some other items.
This is like new condition and cost over $3000 to set up.

Nothing like this out there, will sell for $1,450 and not any less.

Call Joe for appointment to see: cell# 917-693-2448

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2264317599.html

Sully

New User
jay
Here's the PM I sent him:

Hi Joe,

I just wanted to let you know that your post about the table saw for sale in the "Hot Deals" forum will be removed. Offers of items for sale or trade should be posted to the classifieds section and not in the general woodworking areas. Here is a link to NCWW policy on classified ads, including instructions on how to place ads:

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php

I noticed in your profile that this is your first post. NCWW has a policy that prohibits users with less than 5 posts from placing ads in the classifieds sections. Once you have 5 or more posts you will be able to use the classifieds section for placing ads. Since you are new to the site (Welcome Aboard! :wsmile:), I encourage you to introduce yourself in the "Who We Are" section (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f...splay.php?f=15). We love to see pictures of tools, projects, etc. Please also feel free to post pictures of projects you have completed or works in progress in our woodworking forums. You can comment on the projects of others or ask for additional details about their projects. I think you will very quickly reach the 5 post requirement.

Again, welcome to NCWW and just let us know if you have any questions about the above.
Jay aka "Sully"

Sully

New User
jay
It's also worth mentioning that he basically posted his ad as a comment in one of my ads in the Classifieds also. I'm guessing he'll be a one hit wonder.

$0.02
J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors