Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
ScottM has reported a post.

Reason:
He already has a classified ad for this sale so I am not sure this should be allowed.
Forum: Found for Sale/Hot Deals
Assigned Moderators: b4man

Posted by: goodmund
Original Content:
Woodworkers in the Triad:

A friend is clearing out the garage of all the woodworking tools. He was only puttering around with the equipment for a few years and everything is barely used, if it's been used at all. A few highlights:

Delta dust collector $150
Delta Thickness Planer 22-590 $275
Delta miter saw $90
Porter Cable pancake compressor 135 psi $70
Kobalt 80 gallon 2-stage air compressor $450
Jet Bandsaw 18" $850

That bandsaw is commercial grade and in good shape, a steal for half price.
Other items include boxes of router bits with 4 out of 5 still in the shipping wax, a table saw with incra sliding miter and an incra fence (really nice if you can figure out how to use it), a pile of what I think is mahogany, hand tools, power tools, etc. etc. This guy bought a lot of top-of-the-line stuff for a casual hobby, and everything must go. First come, first served.

It's all going out at a garage sale on May 7th, 7 am to noon. It will go again the next Saturday if there's anything left.
Address is 3624 Cottesmore Dr. High Point, NC 27265

That's near Southwest High and Middle schools.

Sorry I don't have more details. Post a response and I'll try and get more info if you need it. Thanks!:wsmile:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Guilty!
I wrote him and told him the thread belonged in FFS/HD instead of classifieds because it wasn't his stuff:dontknow:
I may not have made clear he needed to take down the classified ad. I'll go back and read what I sent him.
Am I wrong about this? If so, please tell me and I'll recant my message to him. If I'm right I'll go in and delete the classified ad.

me

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
IMHO the classified ad should be pulled and then the found/hot deals can stand.

b4man

New User
Barbara
No he didn't. He did do as I suggested so I guess he felt that was communication enough:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS