Reported Post by CaptnA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
CaptnA has reported a post.

Reason:
this is clearly an attempt around 5 posts to place a classified ad. No matter how nice the wood, or how much of a deal it might be.
Forum: General Woodworking
Assigned Moderators: McRabbet, MikeH

Posted by: armyDIYvet09
Original Content:
does anyone need any birdseye maple? i just got out of the military and am moving back to virginia come monday and have about 320 ft of birdseye that is 3 1/2 w 3/4 thick and 3 to 4 ft long tongue and groove was flooring pulled from a cotton mill cleans up nice after the planer hits it i also have really nice tongue and spline yellow pine that has some beautiful glowing knots and stars in it and some old cedar that was stamped with the date of 1938 looking to sell all of it i have about 120 ft of the pine whick is 2 1/4 thick 6 in wide and 5 to 7 ft long really need help here any offers are accepted just need the cash to get back home thanks for the help

travis ratcliffe
email add-jimnice09@yahoo.com
yahoo sn IM-jimnice09

b4man

New User
Barbara
Maybe he's just anxious to get going here:gar-La; I read his bio and it seems to me he wants to be involved and happens to have some nice wood to sell:dontknow:

Who knows? I'll respond to his post. Thanks Andy!

Barbara

Sully

New User
jay
Actually, since wood is not allowed in the Classifieds section, and is supposed to be sold through the "Wood" forum, I don't think there is a 5 post restriction.

At the very least I think the ad should be moved to Wood; I'll take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS