Remove Steve's name as staff member on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Do we need to take Steve's name off the Staff announcement forum on the odd chance someone might think he is still in that role?

cskipper

Cathy
I was referring to the tab at the top labeled Forums. Out beside the forums are the names of staff who technically "oversee" that forum. I thought Steve was still listed as staff for the Staff Announcements and also the Requests for Special Projects. I must have been hallucinating re: the Staff Announcement one, but he is listed as the Special Projects. I just didn't want anyone confused (as I seem to be :BangHead:).

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'll take care of this, this weekend. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have removed Steve from all moderator settings. NCTurner was added to a few that Steve had. In the next couple of weeks I will be reassigning moderators to other forums. We have BOD members that used to be staff members assigned to moderate forums. This is not what we want. We may have to recruit more moderators. Anyone have any quality candidates that you would recommend?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Ah, I missed that, but Tracy sure didn't :)

Guess no one around these here parts is mostly confused afterall......

Jim

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Anyone have any quality candidates that you would recommend

I think that Russ Denz, would make a great Mod. I know his home is on the market, but he does not appear to be moving in the immediate future. He is a good guy. He doesn't post alot, but I glanced back over his past posts and they look good.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
FYI: I don't think I've been officially assigned any forums to mod so You can plug me in where appropriate...

I'd nominate Bill Clemmons for moderator....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS