Regrets and Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Yesterday was an awesome day! BUT, I do have one regret. And that is that I didn't get to actually meet and interact with more of you. It certainly wasn't intentional. The day just seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, we were headed home. :confused_

Hopefully this won't be our last encounter, I'll look forward to the next time, wherever it may be.

I am blessed to have you as friends and acquaintances. All of you.

:wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yesterday was an awesome day! BUT, I do have one regret. And that is that I didn't get to actually meet and interact with more of you. It certainly wasn't intentional. The day just seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, we were headed home. :confused_

Hopefully this won't be our last encounter, I'll look forward to the next time, wherever it may be.

QFT!!!!!

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Very, very, very true!! I am glad at the minimum to have met you and many others.

I think it is going to be time for another triangle lunch bunch real real soon!!

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Very true, I didnt get a chance to meet many folks at all:wsad: too busy eating, and then the drawings.
But I did get to meet some that was great:eusa_danc

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Ditto That

sawduster

New User
Robert
Same here ,I waited and waited for the big event and it seemed to be over in the blink of an eye :cry_smile. As I was talking to folks , I would see "name tags " walk by and vow to speak to them , for I have interacted with them so much on the site, but I just couldn't get around to everyone :BangHead:

I thoroughly enjoyed finally meeting Reggie ( U da man, man :icon_thum ) , Cathy, Barbara, Glenn, Jonathan , Rita, Ivey, and many, many others whose names are unfortunately lost in the blur of the day :confused_
I got really tickled over the fact that some of us could not even really remember who we had actually talked to about certain things in threads
" aren't you the one ...... ? " " No, I think you are talking about .... " :rotflm: I was as guilty as anyone and it was a real hoot !

What an awesome day ! I feel blessed and very grateful to have found such an awesome group to share time with :notworthy: :notworthy:

Glennbear

Glenn
My sentiments also Reggie, I do think we were blessed with good weather and good fellowship yesterday. :wsmile: Without being too religious about things, St. Joseph was a woodworker/carpenter :wink_smil

J

jeff...

Very true, I didnt get a chance to meet many folks at all:wsad: too busy eating, and then the drawings.
But I did get to meet some that was great:eusa_danc

That's because your were to busy trying to get me to turn to the dark side. Don't get to upset FredP and Dozer tried aweful hard today also "Dozer - so jeff you want to turn something on Fred's Lathe?" - after showing me all kinds of cool looking bowls first ofcourse.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
That's because your were to busy trying to get me to turn to the dark side. Don't get to upset FredP and Dozer tried aweful hard today also "Dozer - so jeff you want to turn something on Fred's Lathe?" - after showing me all kinds of cool looking bowls first ofcourse.

Ah yes the darkside is all around you:gar-La;

Really Jeff its because we feel that in your heart you want to try turnning, but of course now you would loose too much face if you did:icon_scra
So just go ahead and get a lathe that we dont know about and turn something, then slowly come out of the closet:rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Reggie, you talked with me, and that's all that mattered :)

But you're so right. The picnic was over in the blink of an eye, and Steve didn't really make it any easier with all that excellent food (eating better than talking) and the massive pile of door prizes :)tool:). But, the list of social activities seems to be growing.

Maybe we need to have a special NCWW gathering when the first load of lumber emerges from the kiln!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS