Recommendations for a garage/workshop contractor/builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
whats funny is this is a woodworking forum, and alot of you press on takeing care of your fellow nc woodworker .net patrons, but u are pushing folks to call large building companys to do this work. i know for fact at least 4 people on this forum that do that sorta work(me included) for a living, but ur pushing for the big boys! odd:dontknow:. fyi stay away from carolina builders... just a fyi!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
whats funny is this is a woodworking forum, and alot of you press on takeing care of your fellow nc woodworker .net patrons, but u are pushing folks to call large building companys to do this work. i know for fact at least 4 people on this forum that do that sorta work(me included) for a living, but ur pushing for the big boys! odd:dontknow:. fyi stay away from carolina builders... just a fyi!

plus-1. I have dealt with carolina custom builders. I would not recommend them either.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Dave, I'm unaware of who does what for a living around here. It's good to know there are some builders around! If I actually knew someone who did this sort of work I would definitely prefer to get it done by them than some big nameless company. Thanks - when the time comes for me I will make sure to check here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS