Reach Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCG

New User
John
John in Jacksonville. Just reaching out to see if there are any NCWoodworkers in the J'ville or Onlsow County area.

John

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome John. I'm not in Jacksonville, but I am glad you could join us on-line. I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings and Saw-utations! Glad you joined up.

Last time I looked, Jacksonville was in Florida, did I sleep through some sort of annexation?

Jim

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome - I don't have the answer to your question, but I have a question to the admin staff -

Maybe it my old age memory but didn't the member list used to show the town and county of the members and wasn't there an advanced search option to look for members by county?

George

M

McRabbet

Yes it did. The current version of even Advanced Search of the Member list doesn't include those features that were very useful. Perhaps our Webmaster's team of experts can make some improvements.

Sully

New User
jay
I used to live in Jacksonville, but moved here about 2 years ago. There are some NCWWers in eastern NC.
Jay

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site John. I do recall someone on here being from Jacksonville, but I'm not sure who they are. Anyway, there are a few people in this area. Myself and skeeter are in Wilmington, as well as a few other folks. Splinter is in Wallace, and there are a few members North of you. Alan in Little Washington and a few others.

It is great to have you here. Feel free to jump in at anytime. :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Yes it did. The current version of even Advanced Search of the Member list doesn't include those features that were very useful. Perhaps our Webmaster's team of experts can make some improvements.

I will see what is out there and get back.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Welcome to the sawdust pile John.

I'm not in J'ville or Onslow County but in Duplin County a few miles from the Onslow/Duplin line. I'm made a few trip to/through J'ville while I worked at Camp LeJeune (24+ years) and go to J'ville on occasion now to shop/eat. There was one or two others from J'viile on the forum but they have not posted in a long time. Some around the Richlands area but they don't post either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors