RDU CL - NEW in crates Grizzly heavy duty woodworking shop tools - $1 (Garner)

Henry W

HenryW
Senior User
not mine, not endorsing....
not even sure it is a 'hot deal' BUT if you are looking for these particular Grizzly items, these are 'in stock' and available... all 220 V tools.
(Posted on Cl Sat morning)

Henry

NEW in crates Grizzly heavy duty woodworking shop tools - tools - by...
NEW in crates Grizzly heavy duty woodworking shop tools - $1 (Garner)

image 1 of 4

Old Stage Rd near HWY 42

condition: new
make / manufacturer: Grizzly
model name / number: Various
size / dimensions: Various
New in crates Grizzly heavy duty woodworking shop tools. I bought these several months back with the intention of building a new workshop (plans have changed) I have the following 4 NEW Grizzly machines (All are 220V)

Table saw Grizzly G1023RLWX Super heavy duty 5HP tablesaw with cast iron router table built onto extension wing. $1800

20" 5HP Planer G1033Z. $2300

8x72 3HP Jointer G0656. $1100

17" 2HP Bandsaw G0513ANV
$1200

Again these tools are NEW and in their crates. You can't even get the tablesaw, jointer and planer now as they've been on back border for MONTHS. Grizzly model #'s have been included in the description of tool so you can check Grizzly's website for more specs and photos of machine. I've priced mine a little under their price with the big savings of NO shipping charges and taxes from me. (On all 4 tools above shipping charges total $796 and taxes for all four would run $487

I would further knock off $200 if you buy all four and give them to you for $6200 and give you a new heavy duty shop fox adjustable mobile tool base also

ConwayCustoms

Rory
Senior User
How much is Grizzly's "warranty" worth, anyway? You could probably use that when you negotiate the price... ?
Also... We are talking about Grizzly products. :p jk.

In all seriousness... These are still "new" tools.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS