Ray's availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
My availability and on line time has been limited for the past couple of days. It may continue to be limited for the remainder of the week... not sure. I'll be over at Duke hospital for the next few days. I understand they do have Wi-Fi access there so I may be able to do a little mod here and there.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

Not me. My wife is undergoing surgery today. Should be back out and home tomorrow. And by this post, you can tell they do have wireless. It's free for visitors.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I don't know about in the hospital (Durham Regional has a starbucks verndor so Duke might have something like that too). But if you don't mind driving a few blocks you're good to go. Not sure where you're parked but if you're standing at the front door of the main hosptial and you turn left you'll see many restaurants down a few blocks on the rt. I know there's a Dunkin Donuts down there.

If you want something a bit more high brow you can hit Mad Hatters. There's also a Breuggers' Bagles fairly close as well.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,

Not me. My wife is undergoing surgery today. Should be back out and home tomorrow. And by this post, you can tell they do have wireless. It's free for visitors.
I hope all goes well and if there is anything I can do to give a hand, let me know

It's not my place to say this, but I'll say it anyway. Take care of your wife and your self. Remember, this place is nothing but a minor amusement, not a job.

M

McRabbet

Ray,

Like the others said, take care of the LOYL -- and please wish her a speedy recovery from my wife and me. We'll take care of the woodshed for now.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Ray, take care of the Mrs. We'll take care of the site while you are gone. Remember the unspoken rule of NCWW. Family First in all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS