Ray's Availability & Site Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Next week is our 25th. Nancy and I will be taking a few days Monday thru Thursday on vacation (Charleston, SC). That means limited access to the site. As soon I get back to Raleigh, I'm on a business trip out of the country. I'll return on 1 Oct. During the second week, my access may be very limited (or worse).

Hopefully the Other Stuff forum won't blow up while I'm gone.

Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, we'll have to cut your pay, that exceeds normal vacation benefits :lol: :lol: Have a great time and congrats on your 25th :eusa_clap :eusa_clap We'll keep an eye on things for you.

Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Congrats on the 25th... you deserve a nice vacation. Where are you staying in Charleston? I spent eleven years there in a prior life.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Congrats on the 25th... you deserve a nice vacation. Where are you staying in Charleston? I spent eleven years there in a prior life.

Monty,

We're staying at the Hilton Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina. We have some touristy kinds of stuff planned. Neither of us have ever been there. I'd love to hear about any points of interest, things to do, things not to do, fun stuff, good places to eat, etc.

Ray

Monty

New User
Monty
Well, there are plenty of "touristy" things to do there! Probably the best bang for the buck is to go on a carriage tour, and a lot of the buildings and points of interest will be explained to you as you go. I would also recommend Patriot's Point if you've never seen that before, and Fort Sumter is also a must-see IMHO. There are plenty of plantation tours as well.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I still have very limited access, but did get the chance to sign on for a while. I'm in Singapore now and will be until Saturday morning. This is a whirlwind business trip (with 36 hour days) so my access will be infrequent at best. From the look of things, I guess the site is holding together without me.

I'll be back on a more frequent basis next week.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors