Random Orbital Palm Sander suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCJim

Jim
User
I am looking to replace my Random Orbital Palm Sander which I just broke. I hate sanding and would like to replace it with a better orbital palm sander. Any suggestions? I don't what to break the bank, just a good sander at a reasonable price!! I have arthritis in by wrist and sanding kills me.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Jim,

I'd suggest you make a short trip north to Mooresville to visit The Woodworking Source (also known as the Festool Source) and talk to Rick DiNardo about one of the Festool sanders. If you have arthritis, they are the smoothest random orbit sanders made. I have one of the TS 150's and love it -- the ETS 125 is under $200 if you need a smaller sander. Rick is one of our advertisers here and will give you good and fair advice.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 for the Festool ETS 125. Very good sander - will last forever and is very easy on the hands, wrists and fingers. Can't think of anything smoother to use. Also there will be *NO* dust in the air if you hook it up to a shop vac - theirs or any other brand.

Save your wrists and lungs. Quality engineering is worth a few extra bucks. And Rick will give you great service and sound advice.

Highly recommended.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
If the price of a Festool sander curls your hair! The new P-C #390 5 in. low profile sander is a great little sander. It's also sold under the DeWalt brand #D26456. Same sander different color case.

Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS