Raleigh Woodcraft 15% bag sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

This Saturday May 27th from 9-6

We supply you with 2 of OUR bags (LOL) and as long as 50% of the item in its original packaging fits in the bag and it is not a power tool and not already on sale. The bag is 14" tall so max is 28" (good for the wood turners to know)
This is at the Raleigh store only.
Be there or be square:lol: .

clowman

Clay Lowman
I got the card in the mail. When I got home, I was looking through the mail, I picked up the card, looked at my wife, and she looked back at me... said..."NO"

I got to figure a way to be in the neighborhood Saturday...

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I got told the same thing. She said you were just there this past Saturday....:crybaby2:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
D'oh :eusa_doh: the NO of death.

It's too bad I have to take the family to the mountains this weekend, or my wife would let me go:cool:

She knows I have no money:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
D'oh :eusa_doh: the NO of death.

It's too bad I have to take the family to the mountains this weekend, or my wife would let me go:cool:

She knows I have no money:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Dave:)

Too Funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

M

McRabbet

Tom -- it just isn't fair to be dangling that nice carrot out there for those of us more than 240 miles from your store to moan about -- 'taint fair! :crybaby2:

Rob

J

jeff...

toolferone said:
Even if we did, I think it would count as a power tool, so no dice:mrgreen: !
But really nice try:lol: .
Hey got to give a guy credit for trying. Power tool? it runs off of 12V DC... :roll: Trust me, it's a good thing you don't carry it, cause you really wouldn't want me as a customer

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mike

New User
Mike
DavidF said:
Hey, I'm legally there! doing Mikes wood turning course - what an oportunity!

David, let us get one thing straight. There will be no playing hooky drooling over Tom's nice new shiny goodies............:eusa_naug

unless I am drooling with you......:-? :lol:

DavidF

New User
David
Perhaps I could take the lathe home that I will use? after all it would be second hand:lol:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
cskipper said:
For those of us closer to Greenville SC - the same sale is going on at the Woodcraft store there.

So, the whole Woodcraft corporation is running this sale to celebrate Tom's birthday? :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS