Raleigh Lunch Bunch meets this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Actually this should have been last week but slipped away from me so let's do it this week.

Please join us for lunch at 11:30 at the Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek Shopping Center.

From Raleigh and points south take I-540 to US-70 towards Durham go through the light at Brier Creek and take the very next right at the Best Buy. Restaurant is on the right. From Durham take US-70 and turn left on Brier Creek then left into the shopping center. The restaurant is in the back left corner across from the Best Buy.

Hope to have a good crowd there this week. There is a lot going on in the next few months that we can talk about.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Small group so far. Come on folks. Good food, good company, shop talk, what could be better.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
It was supposed to be, but the 1st being on a Friday let it sneak up on me unnoticed. Sorry bout that.

Thav

New User
Tony
I will try to stop in, but won't have time to eat, have to pick up at daycare by 1. Look forward to meeting some of you.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Wife's car battery decided it was done, so I'm taking care of that instead of having lunch... :thumbs_do

Hopefully next time..

B.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, we had a small but talkative group today. I got to meet Tony, one of our new members and Zach was down from Connecticut.

Thav

New User
Tony
Great meeting you guys. It's easy to find answers to questions you didn't know you had when you get to chat in person. Going to take Zach's suggestion and look into some Cypress for my future bat house. Wouldn't have know to ask for alternatives!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack, (saw4you) a sawyer in Rolesville had cypress last I was there. PM him and see if he's still got some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS