Raleigh area Lunch Bunch Meets this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow, that almost snuck up on me. (thanks for the reminder Bill.) It is already the third Friday of the month this Friday. So....

Please meet us at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek Shopping center at 11:30AM on Friday the 16th.

From Raleigh and points south take I-540 to US-70 towards Durham go through the light at Brier Creek and take the very next right at the Best Buy. Restaurant is on the right. From Durham take US-70 and turn left on Brier Creek then left into the shopping center. The restaurant is in the back left corner across from the Best Buy.

Let's get a good turnout to start off the new year with good folks and good shop talk. Newcomers are always welcome. Come meet some of us old curmudgeons.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Kids have early release and wife is out of town, so I'll probably have to pass this time...

B

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
As a newcomer how would I know which table to go to? I think I would feel awkward telling the hostess I am NOTW and then asking where KenofCary or Jazzflute is sitting :D. Do you guys put a reservation down for NC Woodworker?

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
As a newcomer how would I know which table to go to? I think I would feel awkward telling the hostess I am NOTW and then asking where KenofCary or Jazzflute is sitting :D. Do you guys put a reservation down for NC Woodworker?

Just ask for the woodworking group. We are usually located out on the enclosed porch portion of the restaurant. (For some reason they put us far away from the other customers...)

K

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We usually tell the hostess that we're with NCWW or NC Woodworker. You shouldn't have much trouble finding us. It usually doesn't start getting crowded until 12 or 12:30 in the place. We're usually the only largish group in the porch area at 11:30. BTW, the porch is enclosed and heated in the winter.

I'm usually not that hard to find, except that I likely won't be wearing my signature head band for lunch.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Looks like I'll have to cancel, won't be able to sneak away from work. Maybe next month

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Looks like i'm not going to make it after all, jammed packed day at work and the wife needs my help at lunch...sorry hate to miss another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors