Raffle Tickets Online Sales Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Ron
Thanks for everyone who purchased tickets for this year's raffle. We've met our goal. You still have time to buy tickets in person tomorrow at the picnic prior to the numbers being drawn.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I really hate to miss the picnic. I have a Church function tomorrow that was planned before the date for the picnic was announced. I will be looking forward to lots of pictures from the picnic. First time in a long time I have missed the annual picnic. I hope everyone has a Great Time.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I really hate to miss the picnic. I have a Church function tomorrow that was planned before the date for the picnic was announced. I will be looking forward to lots of pictures from the picnic. First time in a long time I have missed the annual picnic. I hope everyone has a Great Time.
Tracy,
You WILL be missed!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The results were recorded and will be announced very soon - probably tomorrow. Most of us on the Board have spent a lot of time planning and executing this raffle and the picnic in general and are very tired today.

I know everyone is waiting for the results and they will be posted very soon.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hank recorded all the winning tickets on his laptop. He is currently driving back to South Carolina. I will get the file late tonight or in the morning. As soon as I get it I will post the results on the site and also notify the winners via email.

cstandi1

New User
chase
Sorry to have missed the picnic, it would have been my first. But the wife had a rough day and wasn't feeling well. Looking forward to hearing the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS