Raffle Ticket Sales

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle ticket sales for the first week were 206, and we sold 98 more yesterday. Get'em while they're hot!

2nd week: we're at 468 so we're on the right trajectory (more sales), but we need to increase it. Hit the banner at the top of page and buy some.
3rd week: 705 sold and counting. Prizes are still being added. Get your tickets!!
4th week: 1157 sold to date. Keep it going! There's only 4 more weeks to get tickets, which is half way through the time they're on sale and we haven't sold half the tickets yet.
5th week: 1414 sold to date. Only 26 days left to get your ticket for one of the many prizes.
6th week: 1509 sold to date. The picnic is in less than 3 weeks. Don't wait to the last minute.
7 1/2 week: 1959 sold to date. Only 8 days left to buy on line. Online sales close 9:00PM Friday 5/13. Tickets will be available at the Picnic on a cash only basis.

Last edited:

Mrfixit71

Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Updated data in OP for 3rd week. Buy tickets!

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
Does one need to be present to win raffle prizes? Life is preventing me from attending the picnic this year.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I had that understanding also when I was coordinating the prizes, unfortunately for me, no one took me up on it...

Mrfixit71

Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Weekly update in OP. Lots of tickets left to purchase!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS