Quick turnaround on laser/cnc in Hendersonville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwminnich

New User
Dave
Hey folks,
My wife's mother died suddenly this past week, and I am making the urn for her cremated remains. I'm wondering if there is anyone in the Hendersonville, NC area who has access to a laser engraver/cnc setup who could produce a quality inscription to a quick schedule. I'm still awaiting the maximum dimensions of the urn from the cemetery, so will be designing it today, and will start my build tomorrow. Any leads will be appreciated.

--dave

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Dave,

One of the members of our local club (WNCWA) has a laser engraver and I'm sure he would be willing to do it for you. Send me a PM or email and I can put you in contact with him (he lives near West Henderson High School). By the way, the club meets this coming Saturday at Klingspor's WW Shop at 9:30 AM.

Rob

dwminnich

New User
Dave
Thanks, guys.

Rob, I got in touch with Ed V. this afternoon (I suspect that's who you meant). He's able to do what I need in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Sorry for your loss Dave, I'll say a prayer for you, your wife and her family. This thread is just another reason why this is an awesome community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS