Q about Hitachi C10FL 10" Table Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I've not been to Fort Macon in about 12 years. The palm tree, made me think the location was further south. I like people's kids: when the kids wear me out, I let them go on their way with mom and dad. :)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:eusa_thin It has been 8 business days (no Saturdays), 12 calendar days, since I ordered the Jet workshop saw. No call to inform me of its arrival. On the bright side, it did show up on my credit card bill Friday. :eusa_doh:

grumpy

New User
Harry Goodwin
Lefty I have an older AMT saw that had a lower push button switch that was really low. I followed some instructions that I found somewhere where I put a long half inch board about 18 inches long mounted above the switch on a normal woodworking hinge. I cut a hole with a fostner bit at the point of the turn on button (to turn it on) and dadoed a small piece of wood so it stuck out about 3/8th of an inch across the swinging board at the point of the cut off button. One kick and I cut the saw off. Any bump will do the job and can be used on any switch with the two buttons. harry

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Thanks, Harry. I was leaning toward the Hitachi, but decided to go with the Jet. I've seen those plans, and think I have a plan like that in all the woodworking magazines I have not thrown away...make the collected. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS