Project Rudolph - call for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I realize that it's January, but the folks who organize Project Rudolph are already asking for folks to start on ornaments, letters, goodies... The site, http://www.projectrudolph.org/ provides a lot of information re: what's needed, what they do, how it's done in the past years (I know they were short on ornaments and handwritten letters last year). The ornaments they want are flat and 5" or less, and can be sent finished (sealed or painted) or scrolled with no finish. I am sure that the scrollers can help with the ornaments, but everybody can help with the letters (guidelines regarding content are on that site).

I encourage everyone who can help to do so. The website above lists who to send items to along with dates. Even though the accept items into November, it helps them a lot if they can receive them throughout the year (saves on the last minute crunch).

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Cathy, thank you for keeping this going. It is a great cause.:thumbs_up

cskipper

Cathy
I really do like this project. I make ornaments randomly throughout the year, between other projects (I use plywood for its durability and leave the finishing/painting up to the Project folk's discretion) This helps them not have tons that need to be completed at the end of the year. This year I think I'll hold enough to fill one of the small boxes from the PO ("if it fits it ships") which will save me some postage.

They also really need letters from both children and adults. There are guidelines for the letters on that site. Think of the impact if we had members who agree with the cause and have access to groups of kids/adults who would at least write one letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors