[Problem-Main Site] Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Steve, I have noticed since updates that in reply screen the smileys are over top of the stats and birthday area on the right of the screen making the smileys a little hard to see although not impossible. Also cannot read birthdays and stats very well with a lot of favorite smileys.

J

jeff...

Steve, I have noticed since updates that in reply screen the smileys are over top of the stats and birthday area on the right of the screen making the smileys a little hard to see although not impossible. Also cannot read birthdays and stats very well with a lot of favorite smileys.

Think "jurassic park" you know where that guy said he was doing upgrades :XXfridge:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks, I see that one. That will be one of those that I get to first this morning.

Think "jurassic park" you know where that guy said he was doing upgrades :XXfridge:
Jeff, read the post from last night where I asked people to start reporting the issues after the main update was done last night.:slap::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS