[Problem-Main Site] Smilies in editing a post (written by you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
It seems like there used to be a few smilie options when you edited your own post. It was like the drop down list above between the font color and the undo button,. It is not there any more. Can it come back?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
When you click on the [More] at the bottom of the smilie list provided under the reply text box. It will take you to a new list. At the top of the new list is another drop down menu titled Choose you Catagory, that will provide you with the rest of the smilies that are available, catagorized by emotion.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Cathy, the one I'd like to see come back is having Smilies in the Quick Reply icons. That's been gone for the past two releases, but I'm sure there is a good reason why.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Cathy, the one I'd like to see come back is having Smilies in the Quick Reply icons. That's been gone for the past two releases, but I'm sure there is a good reason why.
That may come back soon. There is a mode available that's meets the standards I try to keep.

cskipper

Cathy
When you click on the [More] at the bottom of the smilie list provided under the reply text box. It will take you to a new list. At the top of the new list is another drop down menu titled Choose you Catagory, that will provide you with the rest of the smilies that are available, catagorized by emotion.
Dave:)

When I go in to edit one of my posts, in the edit window itself there are no smilies or [More] options. They are only in the original post window. Am I missing something?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
When I go in to edit one of my posts, in the edit window itself there are no smilies or [More] options. They are only in the original post window. Am I missing something?
You must be using the Quick edit function. Try the advanced.

cskipper

Cathy
Now when I click on edit on one of my posts I am getting sent to the VBulletin screen which says that I am not signed in. It's probably just me - today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS