[Problem-Main Site] Is It My Computer or

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Oops,:BangHead::slap: I just turned off a large number of features to help in debugging the problem.:eusa_doh: Anyway, I will turn them back on later in the day.
Eureka:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:drunken_s:drunken_s:lol::lol: I hope I am not too early in celebrating but this morning I got in on the first click (entering the URL). I then tried 'Favorites' - first click. I have tried it three times and it is still first click. I didn't do anything since last night (last post) so maybe it fixed itself or maybe there was a problem on RR that they discovered and fixed. Either way, currently I'm working and I hope it stays fixed.

George

gator

George
Corporate Member
The thought crossed my mind that even though I was the only one, other than sshelton, that was vocalizing the problem, others may have been having the problem and just were not as presistant as I was in getting in. They may have given up after 2-3 attempts. Anywho, I'm glad it back and I can check in several times a day easily.

George

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Yepee! I can communicate again! Hope we have the problem solved. I tried at 11:00 AM and got in the first time. Wow! Terry:eusa_clap:lol::eusa_danc:icon_thum:eusa_pray

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The thought crossed my mind that even though I was the only one, other than sshelton, that was vocalizing the problem, others may have been having the problem and just were not as presistant as I was in getting in. They may have given up after 2-3 attempts. Anywho, I'm glad it back and I can check in several times a day easily.

George
Terry also had the problem and as of about 10 min ago, the problem has disappeared.So in case, I don't know if the problem was fixed magically or it had something to do with the removal of features. I'm going to leave the system as is until I get more info.

If you been having this problem, please post ASAP if things better now.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Oh, Gator, Terry and others, thank for your persistence.
Steve, Thanks for putting up with me as I was afraid I was being dismissed from the site until you gave me reassurance that was not the case. Glad you didn't break my heart! Terry

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, Thanks for putting up with me as I was afraid I was being dismissed from the site until you gave me reassurance that was not the case. Glad you didn't break my heart! Terry
Everyone, please don't ever think we would ban anyone from the site would notification. This is usually done by email, but you would get somekind of notice.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
good to hear, Terry! I have been tied up more than usual at work, trying to clean up a mess in one store before I open my own has been an awful lot of work - which kept me from coming by to look at the problem

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Whatever you have done has brought the problem back. Had a hard time getting on!:crybaby2:Terry

gator

George
Corporate Member
When I logged on just now, it was a tad slower than the last time, about 3 hours ago. But I just marked it up to vagrancies in RR and WWW use. Couldn't really say it was a return of THE problem, whatever it was.

George

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
When I logged on just now, it was a tad slower than the last time, about 3 hours ago. But I just marked it up to vagrancies in RR and WWW use. Couldn't really say it was a return of THE problem, whatever it was.

George
gator, I just got back on and it seemed OK from the last time. I just don't know at this point. Will keep going! Terry:eusa_thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS