[Problem-Gallery] photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyfontaine

New User
Jonny
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
hi... i uploaded a few photos of a project i did, and they aren't on my profile... like i know if you click on some members profile there's a little camera icon next to the name and you can see there pictures from it, but i uploaded the photos and there isn't a icon next to my name... but if you go to member galleries they are there under my name but they don't load when you try to view them... did i upload them incorrectly? is there a way i can fix this? thanks for the help, jonny

M

McRabbet

Jonny,

I just checked your album and there are four pictures there, starting with this one (click on it to see the full sized version):

When you want to view pictures from your collection, go to Photo Gallery and you'll see a welcome message. Above and to the left on a menu bar in yellow are choices to go to My Photos or My Albums or My Favorites -- click on one to get to your album.

If you want to visit another Member's Gallery, click on Photo Gallery and then Member Galleries. Select the Member's name from the Alphabetical list and when you get to the page with their name listed, click on the photo at the right to get to their Album. Another way is to click on the camera icon in one of their posts and you'll jump to their pictures.

You have a camera icon on the left of your posts, just under your name -- clicking on it will take you to your pictures. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors