Powermatic 10% Off at Woodcraft, March 24-27

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Ethan
Powermatic machines and accessories are 10% off at Woodcraft beginning tomorrow (March 24) through the 27th. My ad is specifically for the Greenville, SC Woocraft (emphasis on South Carolina, not North) so you may wish to check if the Woodcraft nearest you is participating in this same sale as some offers are store specific.

But a chance to save 10% on a new stationary tool can cover the costs of mobile bases and accessories if you are in the market for such equipment. I don't need any new power tools but Powermatic makes some wonderful quality stationary and benchtop tools. I have a very nice benchtop mortiser of theirs that is a joy.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm pretty sure this is a manufacturer's sale so most all PowerMatic dealers will have the 10% discount - including Klingspor.

I've seen many mail-order places advertising the same sale.

ehpoole

Ethan
I'm pretty sure this is a manufacturer's sale so most all PowerMatic dealers will have the 10% discount - including Klingspor.

I've seen many mail-order places advertising the same sale.

A quick initial search before posting didn't turn up anything on several sites I checked, but I only had a couple minutes at the time so I only checked home page and any current flyer I found. But if so, then all the better for anyone in the market for such equipment this week since that means more options (and hopefully something not too far away).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS