Posts counts over 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We've just had our third member go over the 1000 posts count. Congrats, DL.
When DaveO did it, I played around with rank picture under title, just to mess with his head a bit. He said he liked the 6 pack of beer so I left it. Now DL has passed that mark, so I picked one for him.

Now insomniac is coming down the stretch, so now I guess it is time to make it a tradition:lol: So as members reach the 1000 mark, they can have their custom picture, too.

All you have to do is send me the image you want, and I'll put it up there. DaveO and DL, if there something you'd rather have, let me know.

BTW, each picture in the gallery also counts as a post.

I know, big whoop,:roll: but at least it is some form of recognition:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve that is really cool. I kinda thought that was what was going on when I saw D L's new avitar. I think that giving a prop to folks who have passed the 1000 post mark is very significant. Almost everything DL has posted has been very worth while woodworking information:roll: and he should be recognized..me on the other hand ..well I don't know if any of what I post is worth while:lol:

Dave (turrets syndrome of the keyboard sufferer):)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks Steve, mine will do for now but I might consider changing it later if I can come up with anything else.:icon_thum

Thanks for your vision and ability to create NCWW for us and for all the hard work you put in to keeping it up and running. I know everyone appreciates your efforts and sacrifices.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

D L

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

I think I have a perfect one for Insomniac once he breaks 1,000 -- And he even gave it to me!

:drunken_s Rob

Attachments

• PenguinBeerglass.gif
    PenguinBeerglass.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 260

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Congrat's DL. I remember thinking my old CSM had better things to do than bother me... Guess you have something he didn't????

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hear, hear :eusa_clap

Steve, that's an excellent and highly visible way to recognize valuable contributors. Posts by DaveO and D L often reflect their value-added work as moderators, ensuring that all threads get a response. :icon_thum

Now we need a more visible method to denote you efforts :mrgreen:

Sapwood

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
sapwood said:
Hear, hear :eusa_clap
sapwood said:
Steve, that's an excellent and highly visible way to recognize valuable contributors. Posts by DaveO and D L often reflect their value-added work as moderators, ensuring that all threads get a response. :icon_thum

Now we need a more visible method to denote you efforts :mrgreen:

Sapwood
How's this?:lol:

my.gif

or maybe this

livelong.gif

Last edited:

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Just adding one more post to my total. LOL Look out DaveO, I gunning fur ya.:qleft1:

MIke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS