Post extravaganza

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I enjoyed the time there as well. I was able to learn some things as well as teach some things and that's what we're all about. I was encouraged by the sight of an activity bus there from Montgomery County, as well as a noticeable number of youngsters interested in the Mason Bee habitats on both Friday and Saturday. I also seemed to notice interest in the scroll saw and lathes by both youngsters and adults. The demos put on by Graywolf had a keen interest, and the inquiries at the info table seemed busy too. I believe we picked up some scholarship funds and sold a few shirts and decals/stickers as well. Glad to see some members there, especially those that had thought they couldn't make it, but for those that couldn't come, we all understand.
And, as usual, Coleman made sure no one was hungry. I heard one of the Klingspor workers say on Saturday morning that they had bought 45 bushels of apples for the event and had already gone through 30 of them, a good sign of attendance.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The scroll saws were so busy Saturday I barley had time to eat! It was wonderful to see so many people stopping at our booth!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Glad it was a good turn out. Thanks to all the came to volunteer there time

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS