Post deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I thought it was pretty funny though!!

Only thing I've gotta say on it is to PM him instead of posting reasons like ya did...

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio

Only thing I've gotta say on it is to PM him instead of posting reasons like ya did...

found it. and see that you have deleted your response, too, but then it got quoted, might want to delete the references to the moderation in the quote, and restore your post without the moderation remarks? But here's the trick. Can you move your post, and Dragon's response to the router sled thread?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Okay.... that link leads to his profile, not the post. What did it say?
He had copied the previous photo & said before he enlarged the photo he thought the guy might need to see a urologist.

Re: Post deleted

That's what I meant to do initially. Didn't know the site was gonna take me back out in the street as it were. I started out unapproving, approving and then deleting the post. Dragon & I had a couple of very amicable PMs about it. I'll get it on track before long.:thumbs_up

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
found it. and see that you have deleted your response, too, but then it got quoted, might want to delete the references to the moderation in the quote, and restore your post without the moderation remarks? But here's the trick. Can you move your post, and Dragon's response to the router sled thread?
I'll try.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
That's what I meant to do initially. Didn't know the site was gonna take me back out in the street as it were. I started out unapproving, approving and then deleting the post. Dragon & I had a couple of very amicable PMs about it. I'll get it on track before long.:thumbs_up

I've been through the same thing before. due to my work schedule, I have not been on very much or very attentive to moderation duties for the last year or so, I am sure I will have some tricks I need to relearn

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe I've got it cleaned up now. Sent a PM to Dragon about editing it but he's logged off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS