Post deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I agree good call. Does he not know that woodworkers are cheap bastards :gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
And the results of my PM stating policy were:

Tracy
Not being argumentive or attacting anyone at all I was just responding to my observation based on the content of the thread.The eldery person was down on his luck and practically giving the lumber away and you "bunch of parasites" are wanting to kick him while he's down by picking the best out and leaving the scraps Now that was meant to be a personal attact.

Wayne

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
95 posts in over 2 years as a member. If he doesn't like us "bunch of parasites", then he can go discuss woodworking elsewhere. I see no problem in wanting to pick out the best usuable stock out of a large quantity of stock with questionable quality. You would be a fool if you didn't.
Dave:)

TracyP

Tracy
"Now that was meant to be a personal attact."

And that I have no problem with, I just thought his post was in bad taste and attacking the people who were replying in the thread.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Well if he doesn't like the parasitic waters here at N.C.WW'er he can go find another pool to swim in.

People never cease to amaze me.

TracyP

Tracy
I really think we need to watch this thread as he is going to likely post in it again. He has been online more in the last two hours than he has been online in months. He is constantly watching the thread.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Now I feel "attacted". It would not surprise me if he contacts the fellow selling the wood and "warns" him about us parasites.

I'm not sure anyone would take the first pieces of wood from a pile and load 'em up without determining if they would be usable. Odd response, but looking back though his recent posts, not uncharacteristic.

b4man

New User
Barbara
WHOA. I didn't see anything more than a post in bad taste. I read some of Wayne's other post and concluded that he is just speakin' his mind unlike a few other members who push the line intentionally everyday just to see if we'll react.

my.02

me

MikeH

New User
Mike
I just looked through all his posts since he joined and he has had an attitude since he joined. If he doesn't like us then he needs to move on. We don't need members like him. If he is miserable fine, but don't bring your bad attitude here!

JMTCW!

TracyP

Tracy
This may be trivial but, I really think he has a personal issue with me although he has never met me. Only spoke to me on the phone. He runs a one man body shop in Mocksville that does fine work, and I run an extremely busy dealership body shop twenty miles away from him. He has made several stabs at me in the past on this forum, which I have professionally ignored in my opinion. But for the site purposes we will keep it site policy related, at least I will. I will not let my professional relationship get in the way of site related issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS