post by Yanmarman needing to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
In the FFS/HD forum.

I PM'd him and told him his offering of Maple Pull's needs to be either placed as a classified ad or in user announcements according to his intent to sell or give away.

I've left it because I hate to delete it, so FYI I'm awaiting his reply.

Barbara

b4man

New User
Barbara
Originally Posted by b4man
Hey Jody,

Technically you have posted in the wrong forum. It's hard to figure out where to put these kinds of post, I know. I have a hard time trying to figure out what to do myself

Here's the best recommendation I can offer; If you want to sell them, place an ad in classifieds. If you are willing to give them away or trade for something place a post in the User Announcements. I'm not going to move it yet until you let us know your intentions.

Thanks for the offering and for the record, been there, done that and have a shed full to prove it

Barbara
Hey B4man, I did not know what to do with the message. I just found what I thought was a good deal. Wanted to let every body to know about it.

I just thought I could help people know about them. I would be willing to pick them up for whom ever if they would just reimburse me. Now I do have plenty to sell or trade on, cause Lord knows I'll never use all of them.

I really enjoy this site, its great sharing info with people with common interests .
Thanks , Jody

I have sent him another PM with the definition of FOUND FOR SALE/HOT DEALS and requested he place an AD.
How long should I wait before I close that thread? Or, do you think he'd appreciate a note from someone else?

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS