Porter Cable Drill Press at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_In_Asheville

New User
Bill
$110 for the 5-speed 10-in benchtop one. Best price I could find online was 165, with military discount, quite a deal. Not a replacement for my much-missed Delta, but at least I can bore straight holes now with more ease.

Bill_In_Asheville

New User
Bill
My first impressions are favorable. The instructions were wrong, but I expect that these days. Good thing I have put together several over the years or it would have been frustrating. Need to get it mounted and a table made for it, but the first several holes were perfectly square in both directions with no fiddling around.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
I have the floor model of that. It works very well, but the chuck occasionally drops out. I would definitely recommend it for the price.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
noticing a trend at Lowe's right now to feature some PC tool weekly at a really good price. I'd pick this one up if I wasn't going on vacation soon.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
​Ok, I already have 2 drill presses, but now I can visualize a 3rd one near my scroll saws, just to save time.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Shop Fox is kind of the low-end Grizzly - both made in the same factory. No experience with this particular unit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS