Pony Express from Iron Station.(Charlotte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchwood

New User
Don
Anyone going to be in the vicinity of Kyle Edwards farm in the near future??:help:

Kyle is converting three 9/4 cherry slabs into six 10"X 5' boards for me and I need to get them back to Raleigh.:icon_thum

If this fits with anyone's plans, please let me or Kyle know. I'll gladly pay for the gas from Charlotte to here..unless of course you're driving Jeff's truck...that we would need to negotiate:argue:.

By the way, some of you saw the spalted ambrosia maple in my shop on the shop-crawl.(it's the same as the piece I gave Rita). I have a real bad wood storage problem..so when I get the cherry, I'm going to have to get rid of the maple. There's about 100BF of 9/4 material.I bought it for $3/BF, but will sell it for $2/BF to make room in the shop. Anyone interested, let me know. I'll post it on the "for sale" forum soon.

Don

titan04

New User
Josh
I will be in Charlotte at the end of the month 29th. Assuming you don't find someone going any sooner than that. You may not want to pay for all the gas in the Titan though ;)

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am back and forth to area Charlotte frequently. Matter of fact I'm in Charlotte now, Pineville actually. I'll be here until Thursday afternoon, then be heading back to Pittsboro. If someone can help get the boards from Kyle's place to Pineville, I'll bring them back with me, no charge.

I'll also be back in Pineville next Monday night and return to Pittsboro Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS