Polo Shirts - Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
If you ordered Polo Shirts, please read carefully. This will help me a great deal.

Orders are closed.
  1. The bulk order has been sent to the Manfacturer :eusa_danc
  2. I am promised delivery by 5/3/2007 with embroiderary.:eusa_pray
  3. I will start sending invoices, shortly. (see below)
  4. I did not receive confirmations from all that ordered. Please check you email and/or spam filers.
  5. Those that DID NOT yet confirm, your orders went in with the info, I already had on file. But I do not have the info on how to get your shirt(s) to you. Please confirm ASAP by responding to the email. I will invoice you anyway assuming the mailing option.
EXTRA Shirts
I ordered about 10 extra shirts of various sizes and colors. These and any shirts that have not been paid for by May 10th, will be offered for sale on the site. Those not spoken for by the morning of the picnic, will be offered for sale at the picnic. Any left over, will become door prizes.​

HOW to PAY
This is the only way you may pay, unless you make seperate arrangements with me, privately.
  1. You will receive an email invoice very much like the one in the confirmation email.
  2. In the email, there will be a Pay button.
  3. Clicking on the Pay button will take you to the PayPal site.
  4. You will have 2 options:
  5. Pay by Credit Card
  6. Pay by Paypal
In other words, PayPal is also my Credit Card processor.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just a clarification. I am being very rigid about the payment process. This has nothing to do with any lack of trust. As far as I know, no one has ever "stiffed" anyone else on this site. Nor does this have anything to with my tendency to over organize everything:lol:

For a variety or personel financial reasons, any money that directly or indirectly passes through this site, must not be mingled with my personel funds. It also provides another benefit, in that if any one is disatisified with their order, I can immediately refund your payment.

If ncwoodwroker, had its own bank account (maybe in the future), then I would take money any way you wanted:eusa_danc

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Polo Shirts arrived last night.:eusa_danc So, I will be sending out invoices and mailing shirts that are to be mailed starting today.:icon_thum Process may not be done until Monday.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
:eusa_clap I just ran out and checked my mailbox...still not here :cry_smile I'm glad that they are in!...can't wait to see mine. I'll be waiting by the mailbox...hahaha!

Cheers!
Chris

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
:eusa_clap I just ran out and checked my mailbox...still not here :cry_smile I'm glad that they are in!...can't wait to see mine. I'll be waiting by the mailbox...hahaha!

Cheers!
Chris
But your invoice should be in your mailbox:rolf:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Slick invoice/payment process, Steve!!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I will propbably pop over some day next week. (Will PM you 1st.)

Can't wait to see the shirt in person!

Thanks Again.

Wayne

J

jeff...

I have not recieved an invoice (yet) any idea when I will?

Thanks

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
At this point all orders are filled and all invoices sent. If you have not received your invoice by email, please check your SPam/Junk mail folders. If you still cant find it, please contact me by PM.

All orders that were to be mailed, have been. They were sent Parcel Post in Tyvek envelopes.One shirt per envolope. Everyone should have them by Thursday. If not contact me by PM.

Please DO NOT use a knife or scissors to open the envelope. There is a tear strip you must use. if you use a knife or scissors, you will probably damage the shirt. I will not be responsible.:slap:

If you elected to pick them up at my place, you can come by almost anytime. Just give me a call at 919-362-3847. If I'm not home, but my wife is, she can also give you your shirts. She is the one who packaged it all up and knows where everything is:eusa_danc I would appreciate it if you would come by as soon as resaonable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS