Polo Shirts - Last Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I will have the approval shirts in my hands tomorrow afternoon. Assuming, there are no problems, I will be placing the order Friday. So if you haven't placed your with me via PM by then, it will be too late.

Also, tonight I will be sending those who ordered a confirmation request to double check on what you ordered.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Also, tonight I will be sending those who ordered a confirmation request to double check on what you ordered.
NO, I didn't send the confimation requests. There are a few problems with color selection. Some colors don't work with either of the two logo color schemes. And there is an issue with the embroidery on one of the logos. So until, I'm satisfied about colors and stiching, I want to wait. I should have some answers today. I'll provide an update later today.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
All issues with the shirts have been ironed out. There had been a small problem with the digitization of one of the logos but that has been corrected.

Also, there was an issue with some colors of the logo not showing up on some shirt colors. But they will do some creative thread color substitutions on some shirt colors to remedy the problem.

Wash and report. The sizes as delivered are oversized. But that seems to be purposeful. Because, after washing they were right on.:icon_thum I washed them as I normally would. That means I ignored the instructions and threww all the colors in the same load and didn't worry about temp and such. They came out looking great.

The end result is that I will be sending out the conformation emails today. And, I will place the final order on Monday.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Steve,

Thanks again for your efforts in bringing this together. I'm really looking forward to getting the shirts.

Dan C.

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just sent out the order confirmation emails. Please read carefully and reply ASAP. I want to place the order on Tuesday.

Please let me know if you didn't get one, they have all gone out. They had to be sent in HTML, so you may want look in SPAM folder. Also, they were sent from a different address than I normally use. If you look at it, it should be obvious it is from me, if you remember my name is stephen and my last name is coles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS