Plywood Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieM

New User
Eddie
Hello everyone!
I am looking for resellers, ones that can specifically get birch plywood. We are looking for either Columbia Forest Products Europly PLUS, or something comparable. I have already contacted DixiePly, A&M, and Wurth. Seems like the only people that want to do business is DixiePly. Does anyone know of a reseller located closer to Monroe NC?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Did you call the Hardwood store? (not sure who they use, but we appreciate them being an advertiser!)

EddieM

New User
Eddie
I have not, I was looking for someone closer to Monroe. I'll definitely give them a call though, as they may know of something comparable to the Europly PLUS.

cpw

New User
Charles
Hello everyone!
I am looking for resellers, ones that can specifically get birch plywood. We are looking for either Columbia Forest Products Europly PLUS, or something comparable. I have already contacted DixiePly, A&M, and Wurth. Seems like the only people that want to do business is DixiePly. Does anyone know of a reseller located closer to Monroe NC?

Wurth & Dixie are the only wholesalers that CFP lists in the Charlotte area, but the next closest is Catawba Hardwoods in Hickory and Nebo. They love dealing with small-time operators. If they don't have your particular flavor in stock they'll get it.

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
I would like to hear more about this Europly. Any ideas on the price. When I look up where to buy, Home Depot is one of the sources in my area. I am sure it would be a special order and some locations may be better than others.

EddieM

New User
Eddie
I would like to hear more about this Europly. Any ideas on the price. When I look up where to buy, Home Depot is one of the sources in my area. I am sure it would be a special order and some locations may be better than others.

HomeDepot sells Purebond,not europly. The europly is a "designer" panel where the edge is left exposed on purpose to show off the veneered cores.

The price depends on your veneer. You can get a 1/2" thick panel, p/s maple in b1 grade for $110 per sheet, and the minimum sheet quantity of 24 sheets per run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors