Plywood in hickory nc

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hi all, it’s been a minute since I dropped in.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get plywood in the Hickory area? I’m looking for 1/8 (3mm) birch plywood locally. No luck finding that anywhere. I was hopeful when I found Catawba hardwoods, but I get no responses from several emails or calls, so I don’t even know if they are in business or if they sell to the general public.

Anyway.. looking for any leads.

thanks in advance
Clay

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi Clay,

Good to see you back.

Sorry I don't know about plywood around Hickory.
Did you ask Coleman at Klingspor? He may have customers who use it.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store of NC in Gibsonville still lists it on their website. I know they do deliveries to various locations. I don’t know about Hickory.

Roger45

Roger
Corporate Member
Very painful to find plywood in the Hickory area if I want good plywood take the drive to Hardwood Store. Catawba hardwoods really is whole sale only Very limited supply when you do get a hold of him

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Don’t know if you ever get over to Asheville but last time I was there Scroungers Paradise had 5x5 Baltic birch plywood in several thicknesses.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
1700067772094.png

This is the only way we sell this but you can come in and take a look, very nice stuff...

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I would give Catawba Hardwoods another try. Just stop in. Daniel is a great guy and will help you out. They serve both the wholesale and retail markets. They carry quality stuff.

Red

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS