Plane Article in FWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
I just read a very interesting article in the latest FWW on handplanes (# 186, pg 96). It talks about blade angle, how to modify it, and applicability to various types of wood.

For a handplane novice (like me) it was great information. However, Monty was probably a reference for the author ;-)

Now, to find more planes to add to my *very* limited collection...

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Maybe your mailman is an avid woodworker and he previews your copy of FWW for a few days before he puts it in your mailbox.:lol:

D L

And a very slow reader, I think I got that issue early last week :eusa_thin :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
apparently, he is covering the Hickory and NE Charlotte route and it's taking him a while. I haven't received mine, either! dang:-?

Chris

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Ya daveO im sitting here in Iraq reading mine,,lol just kidding bro. My wife emails me when I get them at the house but I dont have her send them anymore. Sometimes mail gets lost in transit. I will make sure I deff check that article out when I get back. Also after DL stated he liked the Rought-to-ready class I'm thinking of taking that class while im on leave, maybe fit a class from woodguy if he has something going on. Be blessed everyone. One book that I always go back to is Garret Hacks the Hand Plane book. Very good. Be blessed everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS