Picture Framing Clamp $25***SOLD***

NCJim

Jim
User
Purchased from Rockler, paid $45 + shipping. Like new condition used on just one project. Will sell for $25
I live in Randleman, NC SOLD

Attachments

• pic clamp.jpg
    pic clamp.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Purchased from Rockler, paid $45 + shipping. Like new condition used on just one project. Will sell for $25
I live in Randleman, NC
Hey Jim--I'll take it. Now let's figure out how to get it to me. Gas will cost me ~$80 to drive ~420+ miles.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I can check out USPS if you give me your zip code I would be glad to check it out.
27317 But they have boxes that ship anywhere in the US for a fixed price so you want to find out how small the largest part(s) is(are) and you can send a check and a prepaid label.

14" x 12" x 3.5" should fit nicely - there is a smaller box - priced accordingly.

Last edited:

NCJim

Jim
User
27317 But they have boxes that ship anywhere in the US for a fixed price so you want to find out how small the largest part(s) is(are) and you can send a check and a prepaid label.

14" x 12" x 3.5" should fit nicely - there is a smaller box - priced accordingly.
#1. You say your zip is 27317 ??? That is the same zip as my zip??
#2. The sections are 19" long and the flat rate box will not "fit nicely".
#3. And last of all it is SOLD.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
@NCJim Will you edit the thread's title to include "SOLD" as well please? That will prevent anyone else from clicking through to the thread

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors