PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We usually have a table or three to display tools for sale or trade.

Is there anything you would like to get? Is there something you need to sell?

Do you have junk to give away?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am bringing a BUNCH of stuff that i no longer need only asking what the buyer determines to be fair

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just one more reason to come to the picnic. I am curious to see if something that I sold to Phil at the picnic last year is on his list of what he no longer needs. ;)

I may even have some stuff if I can find someone to hawk it for me as I am going to be a tad busy.

BTW - If you do have anything to sell please bring your own table.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I do have odds and ends. Small stuff so no big table needed. Not looking for anything but that never seems to stop me from buying something.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I do have a 7.5hp - 10 HP (I believe) 220V single phase electric compressor motor (incoming wire size is #6) I can bring. Probably needs bearings as a minimum. This would be a great boat anchor if you had a hoist to pull it up. OBTW, motor shaft is 1-3/8 inches dia. I have a pulley for that if interested. I believe this a 215T frame.

Please, this thing has significant weight and I don't want to load it into the truck if no one is interested. Therefore, serious inquiries only. On the other hand, I don't own a boat!

Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I'm going to be offering all of the remaining tools and supplies from a deceased friends shop. It is located about 5 miles from the picnic site. All of the power tools have been sold. I plan to be there before and after the picnic. I'll be posting pictures of what's there periodically beginning now.

Check my post on For Sale/Wanted for updates.

If you're local to the area, I'll be glad to meet you there before the picnic by appointment.
Look for more posts in the For Sale Forum.
Bob

Leg vise made in one of Pop-Pop's workshops.
$50. Can bring to picnic.

Attachments

• leg vise 1.jpg
    leg vise 1.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 21
  • leg vise 2.jpg
    leg vise 2.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

areevesnc

Aaron
Corporate Member
On the off chance that anyone has a decent spare set of short butt chisels to sell or trade, I’d be interested!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Might be good to plan to bring your own table and if you can, a pop-up cover. Table space will be in high demand with all that is going on. There’ll be some announcements from Matt, the event coordinator, soon.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS