Picnic Physical Address For GPS Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Is there a physical address that GPS users can plug in to get them and me to the Picnic???

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Is there a physical address that GPS users can plug in to get them and me to the Picnic???
:dontknow:Yeah, just look at the banner above this thread, :icon_scrathe part about directions to the picnic:BangHead:. DUH! If'n it was a rattle snake, you would have been bit!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:dontknow:Yeah, just look at the banner above this thread, :icon_scrathe part about directions to the picnic:BangHead:. DUH! If'n it was a rattle snake, you would have been bit!

The simple things kick me in the ....I guess I am bit:rotflm:.

gator

George
Corporate Member
I haven't put it into my GPS yet, but I can tell you that 'Google Maps' gives the wrong location. It seems that 'Mapquest' knows where it is though.

George

richlife

New User
Rich
I may be wrong, but isn't it a fairly new park? If so, it may be troublesome for GPS.

Yes it is a fairly new park, so unless your GPS is up to date (2009 map) it may have problems. But Southern Village is not "new" and you should have no problems finding it with the directions. Rich

gator

George
Corporate Member
I may be wrong, but isn't it a fairly new park? If so, it may be troublesome for GPS.

On Google Maps, the 1300 street number shows as being up next to University Mall, way too far north of the actual location.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS