Photos of more clocks and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
I posted some new photos of some of my work. I just finished the Mini Grandfather Clock a few days ago. I also posted pix of the Wilderness Clock. Both are Wildwood Designs plans. I carved the deer and the goose out of ebony, and the birds in the nest from discolord poplar. I haven't as yet figured out how to tie those pictures to my post, when I get the process lernt, I'll give it a whack. The Story Cross and Creche are Steve Good plans. The Grandfather Clock is Cherry and black walnut; Wilderness Clock is also cherry, balck walnut, ebony, and poplar. while the God Bless America Clock is maple, cherry, and black walnut. Just love the moosic the yellow saw plays.:saw:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Scrollsaw_work_11-2009_003.jpg

That is awesome!!!

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Well now, I'm really embarrassed. Discovered my photos didn't download after all,:embaresse:dontknow: except for Grandfather Clock. Been sitting here downloading photos for about an hour, and suddenly the website disappeared. Got ot go to bed, so will try another time to get pix into the gallery. Sorry for bum steer.:BangHead::gar-Cr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS