Phone line install recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
We need to install 4-5 new computer and phone lines in our Raleigh office and are looking for recommendations for local businesses or individuals that do a good job and are affordable.

We last used a company out of Danville, who installed our current system, but they were very pricey.

Thanks!

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Last year we used these guys to wire our new office. I was very pleased with their price and quality of the work. I'm assuming posting the phone/email of a business contact is OK, since he'd obviously love everyone to have it :) (and it's available on their website).

American Business Systems Inc
Anthony Raye (Owner)
Raleigh, NC
(919) 881-0050
anthonywithabs at yahoo_com
http://www.telephonesystemsraleigh.net/

Last edited by a moderator:

ehpoole

Ethan
Chris,

When posting email addresses on the internet, one should always attempt the munge the address so as to make it harder for harvesting programs to extract email addresses.

Otherwise one hopes that the party has exceptional spam filtering (or that you really don't like them!). :)

PS - I have gone ahead and munged the email address in your post.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
When posting email addresses on the internet, one should always attempt the munge the address so as to make it harder for harvesting programs to extract email addresses.

Otherwise one hopes that the party has exceptional spam filtering (or that you really don't like them!). :)

Normally, I'd agree. But they have their email address right on their homepage, so they obviously don't mind it being posted. A point which I noted when I posted it.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 for Tony at ABS. Over the past few years , he has done many jobs for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS