PHENOLIC SHEETS STILL AVAILABLE

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Although I no longer have phenolic sheets on hand, they are still available through Klingspors Woodworking Shops. Coleman was kind enough to take my inventory off my hands and has 1/2" and 3/4" sheets in full and partial sizes on hand. Just ask at the store for what you may want. The sheets are in storage at the Hickory warehouse and can be sent to any of the stores, and still available at fantastic low prices. There is also many smaller pieces availble too. Thanks to all who have purchased phenolic from me in the past.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks for the update! What's the secret password when asking about it in the store? I'd like to get a full sheet or large piece for a router table and some zero clearance inserts.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thanks for the update! What's the secret password when asking about it in the store? I'd like to get a full sheet or large piece for a router table and some zero clearance inserts.
Some of the sales personnel, particularly at stores other than Hickory, may not be aware of the phenolic sheets, advise them the sheets are warehoused in Hickory and can be ordered and transported to their store. They can call Hickory for clarification and pricing.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors