Pen Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

While cleaning out the shop I found a few more crappy curly maple pen blanks. Same game, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. The first person to guess the number gets the planks, plus a few more that wouldn't fit on my scanner. 1 guess per person please, good luck guessing :-D

Thanks

Attachments

• pen blanks.jpg
    pen blanks.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 148

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
going for 3 here :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

J

jeff...

Found some more, there are now over 80 - I remember, I stashed these but dont remember what for - could it be old timers :cry:.

J

jeff...

Phillip (pcooper) is the winner, the answer was 7. Phillip, Justicefan23 PM'ed me guessing number 7 also and since I found more would it be cool to split them between the two of you? It's your call your the winner... :icon_thum

Let me know what you decide

Thanks

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I sent you a pm, but divide as you wish, I am more than willing to share here!!! Thanks!!! Wooooohooooo.....I actually won something!!! :eusa_danc

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
:eusa_danc SWEET!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much to Jeff and PC. Now the addiction can continue:eusa_danc

J

jeff...

Hey, you got any more burl slabs put back? :eusa_pray

I never did get that piece I bought and I lost the guys number that was supposed to bring it to me. :eusa_doh:

I'll be happy to pay you for another one if you have anything at all and could you bring it when you come to Mayberry? :icon_thum

Oh, yeah... I guess 4.

Mike you should have let me know you didn't recieve the burl via the NC Pony Express... I refunded the amount you paid via paypal, check your email, you should have a refund from me. I plan on coming up to mount airy sometime twords the end of summer / beginning of fall - you got first dibs on any burls I have and I'll personally deliver this time.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Jeff,

You shouldn't do that, it was not your fault. We just couldn't connect. He may still show up with it, I don't know. Either way you sent the wood and I feel like I owe you for it.

But I will pay for some other wood, whatever you have out of the ordinary.

Mike don't sweat it... I'm sure it'll work it's self out sooner or later. Everyone's good folk on this site, something may have came up that we don't know about. But I'm confident that hunk of burl will surface sooner or later. Until it does and you have it in your hands and are happy with it, I really can't hang on to your money, it would give me a guilty conscience and that's one I try to avoid.

I'll keep an eye out for you, I've been sawing a fair amount lately and I'm sure I can find something to bring with me on my trip up into the mountains.

Thanks

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I'll see you in Sept. and I have some American made 50s era Craftsman turning tools for you so don't go buy a set. I'll be sure they are razor sharp and polished.

WHAT???? Did someone named Jeff.... buy a lathe???? How could I have missed this?

Rod

New User
Rod
I think I guessed 8 when someone else already did. I'll go with 9 if that one isn't taken. Sorry about that.
rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS