PE to Mike Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Is anyone who lives close to Mike Davis attending the Klingspors Extravaganza in Raleigh? If so, I would like to send a 5 gal bucket with some plants in to him. I have an offer to get it to Klingspors early Sat AM if there will be someone to continue it on its way. It will not hurt for it to sit a few days at any location along the way.

Thanks for any help you can give

Go

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Also have a couple things over at Fred's and I need to send a Delta table saw guide to Trent. :help:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Also have a couple things over at Fred's and I need to send a Delta table saw guide to Trent. :help:

PM me and remind me what and I'll have it at klingspore sat. I remember the corian and it seems there may be something else but I dont remember what it is.:gar-La; then again I may be mistaken.:rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
How can I remember what you have? I can't even remember what I have! :rotflm:

It's probably just the Corian. :dontknow:

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
May 2,3 I'll be in Holly Springs, I can pick something up if someone wants to meet me in Cary.

I work in High Point and live in Clemmons. If your willing to come up from Lexingtion to where I work during the day I can deliver whatever it is I bring back.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
High Point would be closer to where I work. I'm just off I-40 near the Farmer's Market. I go to lunch down near High Point sometimes.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I'm headed to Mooresville Tuesday. If all of this'll fit into a Corolla, someone arrange it all & PM me. Klingspor is about 3 miles from the house, and I can run & meet ya'll Saturday morning. Just lemme know when & where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS