Paying It Forward...FREE toolbelt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
A few weeks ago in a random act of kindness (RAK), Mark (Gordonmt), gave away two sets of casters. I was one of the lucky recipients and got to meet Mark in person when he dropped them off. See the original thread here.

As I promised, I am continuing this 'new tradition' by offering to give away something now too. Hopefully, we can keep this going and start a chain reaction here that changes the world! :widea: :dontknow: who knows?

Anyway...I am giving away a nice Makita branded toolbelt. It is in excellent condition and hardly used at all. I got it about 2 years ago and have been keeping it thinking that I'll make use of it someday. Well, I haven't used it much at all so far and don't see me using it in the near future either. So it is time to pass it along to someone that can benefit from the gesture.

As Mark did, I am going to offer it to anyone interested. If more than one person wants it, I will put all the names in a hat and draw one winner. All I ask is that the winner picks it up at my house in South Charlotte.

I will keep this thread alive for a week (till Monday 3/3/08) and announce the winner then.

Please submit your replies to this thread if you're interested in a free Makita Toolbelt!!!

Attachments

• toolbelt 001.jpg
    toolbelt 001.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 154
  • toolbelt 002.jpg
    toolbelt 002.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 150

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Joe thanks for offering that up. This is the spirit that is making this site "The Friendliest Woodworking site on the Internet". That's one fancy looking tool belt there :icon_thum

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Hey Joe,
That is very generous of you! I have been wanting a new toolbelt for a while now and would love to be in the drawing for it. Also, I already know what I will put up for the next pay it forward... :) Maybe you can bring it up to Steve :)

Cheers!
Chris

Badabing

New User
Joe
Thanks Dave, Chris! I love this site because of all the great people here!

I want to keep this thread alive by posting to it every couple of days too...Then on Monday night I'll announce the winner!

Badabing

New User
Joe
And the winner is (drum roll)....

Chris Mathes!

Congratulations Chris, you are the proud owner of a (almost) brand new Makita Toolbelt!!!:eek:ccasion1

I'll send you a PM to iron out the details of getting it to you.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Don't forget to tell him he has to post a pic of himself wearing the toolbelt :)
Again, terrific gesture on your part Joe. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS