Passing it on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
My mother always told me, if something is important to you.. pass it down. I'm doing my best. My son loves being in the shop with me, and I look forward to the time when he can help me. Look at the latest pictures I have. My son, calls this router table his "table saw" and he insisted on using the feather board. He is 3 years old.

http://www.spryken.com/gallery/AndrewInShop

oh yeah... there is no router actually in this router table...

cskipper

Cathy
Those are so cute! I love to see him being that interested! Just limit his exposure to WG since there is no vaccine available for that very contagious disease.

BTW - Woodcraft has a drill chuck (1/2" Keyed Chuck #27.2 MT) for sale for &19.99 (142553 - reg price $36.99). Price is good through 11/27.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Clay, those are some great shots of your son. I am glad to see he is extremely safety conscious which is clearly demonstrated by his use of the feather board, safety glasses and push block. I love the innovative way Andrew stacked his feather boards with a spacer in between them for added support. He must have a wonderful mentor and teacher coaching him on all the right techniques. Thanks for sharing the pics.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Clay,

Wonderful photos of an obviously "cool" kid! I know you must be proud and thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

Sapwood

woodguy1975

New User
John
cskipper said:
Those are so cute! I love to see him being that interested! Just limit his exposure to WG since there is no vaccine available for that very contagious disease.

BTW - Woodcraft has a drill chuck (1/2" Keyed Chuck #27.2 MT) for sale for &19.99 (142553 - reg price $36.99). Price is good through 11/27.

Too late, Clay is infected. It's only a matter of time. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS