page load error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
Okay, the last few times I've logged into the site, as soon as I get past the log-in page and before the forums page loads, it flips to a blank screen with the words, "no page" in the upper left corner. I'm using Firefox here but never had this issue with any other pages. If I hit the back button and am quick enough on the mouse, I can click the "new posts" link and get there but ya gotta be quick on it or it goes back to the no-page thingy. Any ideas???????

M

McRabbet

David,

As a start, I would recommend that you logout to clear your cookies and then login again. We've seen several instances where "weirdness" like this is caused by corrupt cookie files.

Dragon

New User
David
David,

As a start, I would recommend that you logout to clear your cookies and then login again. We've seen several instances where "weirdness" like this is caused by corrupt cookie files.

Seems to be working fine this time I logged in. I have my browser set to dump/delete all private data on exit so that shouldn't be a problem. :dontknow::icon_scra:BangHead: Who knows??????? Maybe the net monkeys are on the loose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS