P.E. from Willow Spring to little Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I need a P.E. to get a roll of laminate from MarkE's place in Willow Spring (E of I-40, between Fuquay-Varina and Smithfield) to little Washington, or anywhere in the local area- Greenville (NC), New Bern, etc. (free shop tour and peak at my latest product, included :D )

Thanks,

Alan

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Alan - I can bring the laminate from Willow Spring to North Raleigh this Thursday. That doesn't get it much closer distance wise, but there may be more people headed toward little Washington from the Triangle than from Willow Spring.

Let me know if that works. I can certainly store the laminate in my shop until someone makes that trek...

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Alan - I can bring the laminate from Willow Spring to North Raleigh this Thursday. That doesn't get it much closer distance wise, but there may be more people headed toward little Washington from the Triangle than from Willow Spring.

Let me know if that works. I can certainly store the laminate in my shop until someone makes that trek...

Thanks, that will work a bit better. If we make a trip to the big city or take a trip north sometime, it would be a little closer to swing your way than to continue south to Mark's.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a good friend that travels to Little Washington quite often. How big is this roll of laminate?

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Phil, the roll is ~4 ft tall and ~16" diameter. It can probably be rolled up a little tighter, maybe 12-14" diameter.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

Bas, any chance of dropping it off at my house on Thursday and then I can get it in route to Alan on Friday and he should have it no later than Saturday - now if only we had big brown trucks

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bas, any chance of dropping it off at my house on Thursday and then I can get it in route to Alan on Friday and he should have it no later than Saturday - now if only we had big brown trucks
Sure, I'll drop it off at your place on my way back from Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors