Online trainig

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I've just started a trail account with gotomeeting.com This appears to be what we need for both collaboration and and demonstartion thatpeople here were talking about. This is a substitute for netmeeting but it will allow MACs to use the system. The only rub is that only I can start the meeting and I think only my machine can be in control. Anyway, I'd liek the try it with a few of you guys and see if this suits our needs.

Anybody want to give it a try and suggest a simple topic and time we could try it. The system will allows up to 15 attendees at a time

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Good idea. Simple first. Does this tool allow voice interaction as well? Some simple topics....

1> How to make someone a moderator, and assign them to a forum.
2> How to manage threads. This may be a good one, because nearly everyone will already know how to do it. It will allow the technology to be tested without the added strain of trying to learn something new.
3> Introduction to database structure.
4> How to create new forum and grant access to groups.

That's just off of the top of my head. Perhaps a couple of them.

Monty

New User
Monty
I would be interested in participating. I have some topics I would like to discuss, but we should go over some of the things like Clay mentioned first. I can help out with anwswering any questions about stuff like that, too.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Can we plan something a little farther in advance. I just read the thread tonight and hope I didn't miss anything. :-D

cskipper

Cathy
I can most evenings after 9 too. I would like to review threat tools. I can usually fumble my way through it, but I am definitely the weak link here. I need a days notice to be sure I can be here (we have a major project in progress).

sapwood

New User
Roger
Sheesh! I didn't even read this until two days after trial :oops:
I'm definitely up for upgrading my skills, but time allocation for October will be low to none. I'm excited because I've finally ordered a new Mac :-D:-D:-D

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sheesh! I didn't even read this until two days after trial :oops:
I'm definitely up for upgrading my skills, but time allocation for October will be low to none. I'm excited because I've finally ordered a new Mac :-D:-D:-D

Roger
We weren't really do any training, just seeing if the service was any good. Of the top of my head, it had some problems. I'm looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS