Online Parts Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I wanted to let you guys know about a supplier I found for older Delta and the like parts:

Parts for power tools at Ace Tool Repair for Delta parts Rockwell tool parts Beaver tool parts Makita parts Dewalt tool parts PorterCable tool parts

I just order some parts for an old scroll saw I have that I'm working to get running. $ 33 delivered for and handfull of metal pieces but I can't find them locally anywhere.

This is my first dealing with them so I'll post a review when i get the parts. The site is a bear to use but the price is right if they deliver.

take care

phil

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Hmm... :eusa_thin
I clicked on your link and it goes to acetoolrepair.com, but it's a generic site and there's a message at the top that the domain has expired, click here to renew...

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
that's odd because it works for me. the website is www (dot) acetoolrepair (dot) com i don't know why it wouldn't show up right for you guys. i hope i get what I ordered. I've referred customers to the site before who've ordered parts and got them.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
glad it's working for you guys now...just talked to a co-worker of mine in Alberta he said he's dealt with them in the past and they are good guys so I feel ok about my $33 order.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
wanted to follow-up and let everyone know i got my parts in the mail yesterday. i was pleased with the experience from them. now i just have to figure out how to re-build the top assembly on my saw to hold the blades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS